We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Store Manager to lead this company’s beautiful store. As a truly creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most innovative companies to emerge from the UK.
About The Role
This inspirational and creative brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. A truly British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly discerning creative customer.
We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Retail Store Manager to lead and support the Hampstead store.
Role: Retail Store Manager - Creative Brand
Salary: Up To £28,000
Location: Westfield – East London
We are seeking an individual that has a fantastic commercial skills to drive sales and engage with the creative customer. We seek individuals that are very commercial but have warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
What Experience Do You Need?
You will be an engaging Store Manager that has a creative eye, one that is able to inspire, develop and lead a team, craft a ‘customer experience’, drive the store performance and build a reputation within the local areas.
- Ideally, you will have 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager and be ready to develop your career further, you will be a positive leader with plenty of enthusiasm.
- Previous experience of a blue chip retail brand and a managing store turnover in excess of £1 million.
- You will need to be a strong and experienced retail manager with a passion for providing the highest quality customer service.
- You will have excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- You will be practical, with a 100% hands on approach.
- You should be commercially minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent motivator.
- Consistent track record of delivering results.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm is critical.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative or artistic studies or hobbies would be desirable, but is not essential.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Retail Manager, Senior Manager, Flagship Manager of a £1m + turnover store.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.