Technical Services Team Leader
A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Technical Services Team Leader to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch!
About The Role
Technical Services Team Leader – Electronic Retailer
SALARY: up to £25’000 – Dependant on experience
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A natural ‘people person’ able to lead and inspire a technically minded team.
- A driven, adaptable manager, able to work commercially across varying projects.
- A strong technical mind with an interest in IT and consumer electronics.
What Experience Do You Need?
Technical Services Team Leader – What are we searching for?
- A naturally positive team leader, able to lead the technical team, who are often working to tight deadlines.
- A solid level of technical knowledge to relate to the team, who are processing, grading and repairing consumer electronics.
- Able to communicate confidently, across the wider technical team.
- Detail driven, able to analyse the data effectively.
- Previous experience of driving efficient processes.
- Conviction in your decisions.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for delivering an effective operation.
This is a brilliant step into a successful operation, with continued expansion forecast for the next two years, the career possibilities really are endless.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Technical Services Team Leader job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.