A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for a passionate hospitality professional to join one of the area’s leading properties.
About The Role
ROLE: DUTY MANAGER – Specialist Bar & Events
SALARY: UP TO £24,000
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for an individual who is truly passionate about good hospitality to join a unique, specialist business and lead the team in hosting an array of quirky events.
We are seeking strong hospitality professionals who can work autonomously in an ever changing environment, the pace is fast and it is essential that you can ‘hit the ground running’ and create a positive drive, buzz, develop and lead the team in a highly motivated and inspiring way.
DUTY MANAGER – Specialist Bar & Events – The Role
This is rewarding role for an experienced, ambitious hospitality specialist. Both the bar and event space operate at pace, with a very discerning customer, it is essential that you can operate with flair and personality, alongside strong operational standards.
You will have a natural love of events, hosting everything from corporate away days to charity balls and unusual weddings. Again, the event customer is discerning, you will need to deliver exceptional events with personality and the highest level of service.
What Experience Do You Need?
DUTY MANAGER – Specialist Bar & Events – Your Experience
- A genuine passion for good hospitality, able to deliver at the highest standard.
- An events specialist – a solid operational events experience with a 100% ‘hands on’ approach.
- Naturally charismatic, able to deliver and communicate effectively, with lots of personality!
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture and motivate their team.
- An ambitious individual with the drive to continually grow your career.
- A true foodie! You should be passionate about all things food and drink and hungry to operate in an innovative environment.
- You must thrive working under pressure, with a razor sharp eye for detail.
- A naturally commercial mind set.
You will currently be working as a Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager or Operations Manager in a similar fast paced hospitality venue with a solid experience in hosting exceptional events. If you are hungry to grow your career in a truly unique business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.