Project And Administration Coordinator
A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
Project and Administration Coordinator – Worldwide Hotel Group
(Initially until end of 2018. The role has the possibility of being permanent.)
Location: Bradford plus UK and European travel required.
Salary: circa £9.00 to £11.00 per hour
Hours: 24-30 ( 3 day week)
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Project and Administration Coordinator to join one of the Europe’s fastest paced Hotel businesses to help them grow and further develop their brand and share within a C2B and B2B market.
As Project and Administration Coordinator you will co-ordinate marketing, plan activities and events, complete project management exercises, deliver PR, and conduct social media management alongside administration duties.
A very wide and varied role.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Project management, organising regional events, social media group, internal projects, overseeing guest satisfaction, mystery visits, collating H&S results.
- Preparing the Regional weekly news, memos and liason between Head Office and Hotels.
- Building relationship with suppliers, sourcing the right suppliers for the business and negotiating any issues with the hotels.
- Some accountancy responsibility (ACA), insurance claims, complaints handling, holiday request / expenses, Insurance renewals.
- Meeting organisation, communicate hotel's commercial strategy with the Operations Director, working hand in hand with all Cluster Mangers and General Managers.
- Regular checks of revenue distribution for hotel's positioning, price parity, information accuracy and competition positioning.
- Deliver and accurate data to the UK and European team.
- Attend regional and European meetings alongside the Revenue Director.
You will be a natural hard worker, with an independent attitude who sets high standards, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part in this exciting phase of their growth.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.