We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Store Manager to lead this company’s beautiful store. As a truly creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most innovative companies to emerge from the UK.
About The Role
This cult retail brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. It is instantly recognisable as one of the most supportive and dedicated retailers to team development and supportive training on the high street.
Retail Store Manager – Unique role – Fast Paced Specialist Retailer
Salary – Up To £30,000 - dependant on experience.
Location: London - Soho
A true British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly discerning customer.
This retail business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of the high streets great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
The company has built up a phenomenal reputation in the UK, they are now looking to complement their existing teams by attracting the very best talent from the Industry to help them continue their outstanding organic growth.
This is undoubtedly the most exciting time to join the business!
Retail Store Manager – The Role:
We are searching for a passionate Store Manager who loves working in a high paced retail environment, where customer service, customer experience and team development / progression is without question the number 1 focus.
We are searching for an incredible retailer:
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture their team.
- Someone who is looking for personal growth with oodles of training and internal opportunities.
- You love life.
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, sprightly and want to work in a retail that creates a sense of fun.
- You are loyal and naturally go above and beyond.
- You are commercial and can develop store sales.
- You customer is number!
What Experience Do You Need?
What experience do you need to be a Retail Store Manager?
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager in retail.
- You will be hungry to develop your career and love retail!
- Experience of a blue-chip retail brand is essential.
- Hungry for progression.
- 100% hands on approach.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager or Deputy Manager of a high street store, with a turnover in excess of £1 Million.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.