We are searching for a Retail Marketing Manager who has exposure to a portfolio of UK stores. Coupled with brand exposure in a premium market, it is essential you are hungry to make an impact and eager to take full responsibility for a beast of a retail campaign marketing role.
About The Role
Retail Marketing Manager
Salary: circa £35’000 to £40’000 + benefits
Location: Greater Manchester
We are searching for a Retail Marketing Manager who has exposure to UK store marketing.
A current role in Retail Marketing with a KPI drive to influence and maximise customer footfall in stores is essential to be successful.
This retailer is a solid performer internationally and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
What Experience Do You Need?
What is the essential criteria?
Retail Marketing Manager:
- Delivering marketing solutions across a portfolio of stores.
- The ability to influence on brand consistency at all levels.
- Autonomy for improving and maximising customer flow and impacting footfall.
- High level of commercial awareness for conversion, windows and in-store communication.
- A natural inspirational leader.
- Outgoing and driven personality.
- Oodles of self confidence.
- A strong desire to make an impact.
This Retail Marketing Manager role is not for the faint hearted, you must be a commercial retail marketeer with the ability to deliver impact and significant growth on an evolving and growing fast paced retail business.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.