Assistant / Deputy Manager
There is an enormous amount of industry buzz surrounding this company with firm plans to expand further throughout the UK. As an INFLUENTIAL creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most original companies to emerge from the UK.
About The Role
We have a unique opportunity available for a passionate, talented and experienced Assistant Store Manager to lead this company’s beautiful flagship store. As a truly creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most creative companies to emerge from the UK.
Role: Assistant Flagship Store Manager – Creative British Brand
Salary: Up to £25,000
Location: Central London
A true British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly discerning customer.
This retail business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of the high streets great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
The company has built up a phenomenal reputation in the UK, they are now looking to complement their existing teams by attracting the very best talent from the Industry to help them continue their outstanding organic growth.
This is undoubtedly the most exciting time to join the business!
Assistant Flagship Store Manager – The Role:
We are searching for a passionate Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager who loves working in a high paced retail environment, where customer service, customer experience and team development / progression is without question the number one focus.
We are searching for an incredible retailer:
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture their team.
- Someone who is looking for personal growth with oodles of training and internal opportunities.
- You love life.
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, sprightly and want to work in a retail that creates a sense of fun.
- You are loyal and naturally go above and beyond.
- You are commercial and can develop store sales.
- You customer is number one!
What Experience Do You Need?
What experience do you need to be an Assistant Store Manager?
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager or Store Manager in retail.
- You will be hungry to develop your career and love retail!
- Experience of a blue-chip retail brand is essential.
- Hungry for progression.
- 100% hands on approach.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant / Deputy Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.