Retail Marketing Coordinator
This retailer is acknowledged as the leading specialist multiple retailer of branded own bought clothing, accessories and footwear in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
The business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
About The Role
Retail Marketing Coordinator – Store Openings
Salary: circa £25’000 to £27’000 + benefits
Location: Greater Manchester
We are searching for a Retail Marketing Coordinator who has exposure to UK stores. Coupled with brand exposure in a premium market, it is essential you are hungry to make an impact and eager to take full responsibility for a beast of a retail marketing role.
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple retailer of apparel, accessories, footwear and equipment, the business is a solid performer internationally and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
What Experience Do You Need?
What is the essential criteria?
Retail Marketing Coordinator – UK and International store portfolio
- Delivering marketing solutions across a portfolio of stores.
- Campaign expereince to drive footfall to new Store openings.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and develop and deliver POS.
- Autonomy for improving and maximising customer flow and impacting footfall.
- High level of commercial awareness for conversion.
- Exposure to promotions and local marketing.
- A natural inspirational leader.
- Outgoing and driven personality.
- Oodles of self confidence.
- A strong desire to make an impact.
This Retail Marketing Coordinator role is not for the faint hearted, you must be a commercial retail marketeer with the ability to deliver impact and significant growth on an evolving and growing fast paced retail business.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Retail Marketing Coordinator job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.