This midlands based pure play retailer is recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 5 years.
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. The organic growth we are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
About The Role
Call Centre Team Manager - Retail
Circa £35,000 – dependant on experience
Through continued organic growth, we are searching for personable and passionate individual with a strong Customer Contact Centre CRM background to join an established team and support the Operations Manager across the full spectrum of the Customer Contact Centre function.
Call Centre Team Manager - Retail - What are we searching for?
- A bright, confident individual, a confident ‘go-getter’ and ready for the challenge of a growing and developing a team within an ecommerce business.
- A strong influencer, able to probe, drive and deliver across all businesses challenges.
- Proven ability to build stakeholder relationships cross departmental to improve business deliver.
- Strong proven ability in complaints handling.
- Coach and develop the team to take ownership through complaint handling.
- Able to support the Operations Manager with the shaping and implementation of CRM strategy.
- An experienced line manager, able to lead, develop and inspire a team of 30-40.
- A proven ability in leading change management, as this innovative company continues to grow and evolve.
- A clear ability to ‘think outside the box’, approach challenges creatively with a real passion for the customer experience.
What Experience Do You Need?
Skills and Knowledge required.
- Team Manager or Operations Manager role within a challenging and progressive Customer Centre.
- Experience of performance management.
- Detail driven, dealing with issues promptly and effectively.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Good problem solver, with the capability to communicate at all levels.
You should be ambitious and looking for the next step in your career as either a Team Manager, Sales Manager or Sales Team Manager or Operations Manager in an ambitious growth Pure Play retailer.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.