Visual Merchandising Coordinator
This retailer is acknowledged as the leading specialist multiple retailer of branded clothing and footwear in the UK and Republic of Ireland. The business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join this successful retailer, the VM team is responsible for driving and coordinating shop in shop and pop up product launches across Western Europe, delivering inspiring commercial environments that maximise product launch and SIS for the brand.
As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and Account Management of a Key Retail Account, in addition working closely with suppliers of fixturing/POS/Graphics, delivering all launches in a timely and effective manner.
Visual Merchandising Coordinator - What we are searching for?
- Skilled in implementing and delivering visual project work. Leading from start to finish.
- Very strong communication and influencing skills, developing relationships across many functions.
- Ability to identify new solutions and bring alternative ideas to the business.
- Ability to work to detailed briefs, coordinating delivery effectively and within time scales.
- The natural ability and interest to deliver above and beyond.
- Very strong organisational skills.
What Experience Do You Need?
Visual Merchandising Coordinator – Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Experience of delivering Visual Merchandising projects within a driven retail environment.
- Thorough understanding of retail and retail space management.
- Strong spacial awareness and the ability to visualise the design within a store.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Be prepared to travel throughout Western Europe holding a full driving licence and a valid passport.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Visual Merchandising Coordinator job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.