A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate ISO Auditor and Standards Officer to join a multimillion international business with a number of North West Manufacturing sites and three International bases.
About The Role
ISO Auditor and Standards Officer – International Manufacturing
Location: Accrington, Lancashire
SALARY: circa £25’000 to £28’000.
(Could suit a Graduate with 18 months exposure to ISO in Manufacturing.)
As an ISO Auditor and Standards Officer, you will work proactively to maintain a programme of continuous improvement, working closely with the ISO Standards Manager in ensuring that the business operates in accordance with the relevant standards and retains accreditations.
What Experience Do You Need?
- You will have strong technical knowledge and proven work experience with ISO9001 and 14001.
- You will support the continued company accreditation to existing standards, 9001, 14001, 18001 and 50001 across the multi unit manufacturing units.
- Deliver the department’s aims and objectives of the department in line with the agreed audit plan.
- Working closely with all departments you will ensure changes to standards are fully understood and integrated into each department.
- A great team player, with the ability to work independently when the role demands.
- Really strong analytical skills and huge attention to detail.
- Great understanding of procedures and able to deliver within timelines.
- An open and supportive nature you will be able to work within a growth business and escalate communication at all times.
You will be an individual who sets high standards, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part in this exciting phase of their growth.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.