A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
CRM MANAGER – Fast Paced Retailer
SALARY: UP TO £45’000 – Dependant on Experience
We are seeking a highly motivated and commercial CRM Manager to join in the current and future success of this thriving ecommerce retail business, currently experiencing exceptional growth. The ideal candidate will have direct experience from the ecommerce or retail industry.
You will be a commercial and creative individual who can work in a culture that is faced paced and deliver results under pressure. You will strive to refine and develop the CRM campaigns and segmentation and have the capability to implement strategy effectively. We are searching for someone who can interpret and analyse data to target customers with the most relevant products and offers.
You will be surrounded by industry leaders who are extremely passionate about the business they lead – you will need to be competitive, self motivated, efficient and one who goes ‘above and beyond the call of duty’!
What Experience Do You Need?
CRM MANAGER - requirements
- Currently working in a fast paced high demand business – ideally ecommerce retail.
- Working within a business that works with detailed customer databases and targeted data marketing and email marketing.
- A confident communicator, experience of working collaboratively across the commercial teams.
- Currently working with CRM and email systems, such as, Bronto, Watson, Mail Chimp, Silverpop or Pure360.
- Experience of customer acquisition, reengagement and customer retention strategies.
- Experience of using web analytics to drive business strategy.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Present a flexible approach to your work and the business.
We are seeking an individual that can communicate well, someone who can work with complex projects and strategies but present and communicate them in a simple and effective way. An individual who can think on their feet has the foresight to anticipate issues, balance work load and proactively develop strong relationships across the companies’ teams as well as with external suppliers.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.