A leading ecommerce and retail business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share and sales. Their brand has developed considerably and is a leader in the ecommerce retail market.
About The Role
Senior Buyer - Furniture
Up To £40’000 + Bonus
Location - Huddersfield
A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Senior Buyer to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch, with international expansion planned for the next 5 years.
We are searching for a hungry and creative buyer, you will be ambitious, with a solid experience of the on-line retail market. You will have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial industry and have the drive and passion to grow a brand offer. Not for the faint hearted, you need boundless energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a determination to make your mark!
What Experience Do You Need?
Ecommerce buying experience is key, alongside a solid knowledge and experience of Furniture products. As a specialist Senior Buyer, you should be experienced in both UK and Far East sourcing to support the company’s goals and strategy.
- You will strive to develop, manage and work within a buying and merchandising team with accountability and responsibility for effective product development, range building and trading.
- You should have a solid knowledge of Furniture products, a specific experience of children’s furniture would be advantageous.
- You should be entrepreneurial in spirit and target driven.
- You will have a passion and solid experience for Ecommerce.
- Far East knowledge and experience.
- Experience of building strong supplier relationships and working with UK Manufactures.
- You will have the capability to implement strategy effectively.
- You will lead from the front and inspire.
- Most importantly you will be hungry for progression and be driven to take your career to the next level.
The business is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Buyer, to live and breathe the brand, maximising opportunities consistently. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Buyer or Senior Buyer, with a solid experience in the Furniture sector.
An excellent career opportunity is up for grabs; this brand wants to attract the best Buying talent on the market.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.