This midlands based pure play retailer is recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. The organic growth we are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
About The Role
We are in search of a confident, highly motivated and established Merchandiser (WSSI / Excel) to jump on board and join in the success!
Through continued organic growth we are searching for professional, personable and passionate Merchandiser with a strong retail background to hit the ground running with the ability to establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
You will be a decision maker and a role model to the rest of the team…are you a little fish in a big pond – ready to make your mark?
International Merchandiser: What are we searching for?
- Able to review daily and weekly sales, and generate all departmental reporting.
- Experienced in re-forecasting sales, intake, markdown, and profit and stock levels. Review the forecasts with the Buying team and ensure strategic decisions are made in order to maximise profit.
- Strong analytical skills, an ability to monitor sales and stock position.
- Previous WSSI experience, controlling stock levels and OTB, based on weekly sales and stock intake.
- Able to react quickly in this fast ecommerce retailer.
- Work with the Buying team in the UK and China to plan and buy balanced and commercial ranges.
- Creation of a seasonal plan and strategy for sales, stock, margin and markdown.
- Critically analyse and interpret data and sales to make informed recommendations.
- Work with the Head of Merchandising to work towards developing new merchandising tools.
- Coach, motivate and develop Assistant Merchandisers within your direct team.
What Experience Do You Need?
International Merchandiser: Skills and Knowledge required.
- Previous experience as an experienced Merchandiser within a fast paced retailer.
- Experience of influencing at a senior level.
- Previous experience of trading internationally preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with business acumen.
- Confident to pitch ideas at a senior level.
- Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner and deliver consistent data.
- Proven ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Passion for the role.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.