Growing as a global manufacturer, they have established a reputation for quality and reliability within the food and chemical industries both UK and overseas.
About The Role
ROLE: Service Engineer – Manufacturing
SALARY: Circa £35’000 dependant on experience
We are currently searching for a Service Engineer to join the team aiding the customer experience globally. A mix of Mechanical and Electrical exposure is ideal (80/20) however, there is flexibility.
The company culture is one that is positive, warm, welcoming and driven. We are searching for an individual that has the attitude to naturally go above and beyond. Someone who loves their job and is proud of the results they can and will deliver.
What Experience Do You Need?
Service Engineer key skills:
- Hands on approach is absolutely key.
- Mechanical experience in fitting, measuring and marking out, Assembly and Installation are also key.
- Electrical experience: Fault Finding and testing equipment.
- Customer exposure and experience on site.
- Good admin and reporting skills.
- Ideally with some exposure to powder handling, however this is not essential.
- Powder experience could be from the Food/ waste recycling/ confectionery / pharmaceutical /Paint/Bakery or Building industry.
Service Engineer attributes:
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with an interest in manufacturing or an interest of working within a technical environment.
- Able to stay away from home when required for customer demand and also travel globally.
- Ability to balance many tasks at the same time. Time management is key.
- Positive attitude and manner.
- Excellent communicator to develop and build customer relationship ensure repeat custom.
- Positive attitude working as a team and supporting colleagues.
- Working with and supporting cross departmental – design, engineers, shopfloor.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.