Growing as a global manufacturer, they have established a reputation for quality and reliability within the food and chemical industries both UK and overseas.
About The Role
ROLE: Finance Manager – Accounts Project role
6 to 12 month contract
SALARY: Circa Pro rata £45’000 to £50’000 – 2 to 3 days per week
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Manager or Accounting Manager to focus on Accounting projects that the business needs to develop over the next 6 to 12 months. Working days are flexible at a maximum of 2 to 3 days per week throughout the contract.
What Experience Do You Need?
What are we searching for? Finance Manager or Accounts Manager
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong finance and accounting skills.
- Exposure to managing accounting projects from start to finish.
- Huge attention to detail.
- A curious mind with the ability to investigate and offer solutions for finer detail.
- Commercial and business mind with the capability of questioning results/findings and creating solutions to find missing information.
- Exposure of launching a new accounting system would be ideal.
- Think on your feet with a commercial acumen to be one step ahead.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to recommend and deliver better ways of working across month end/reporting/accounting system/flow chart/financial records.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Can enhance the financial systems and information to create positive business solutions.
The company culture is one that is positive, warm, welcoming and driven. We are searching for an individual that has the attitude to naturally go above and beyond. Someone who loves their job and is proud of the results they can and will deliver.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.