This international business continues to expand through ecommerce across UK and Europe.
This strong ecommerce retailer is still developing and shaping. With a turnover in excess of 60 million, the team continue to aim higher and strengthen operations as they grow! We are searching for a HR Advisor who would love to be part of that journey.
About The Role
Retail HR Advisor – Part Time - Distribution Centre
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary £27’000 to £30’000 pro-rata
This role can be either a full time or part time role. As a part time role, we are flexible with working days.
- You will be a HR Advisor that is bubbly, lively, spontaneous, bouncing with ideas and driven by people engagement.
- You will have had exposure to the Distribution or Logistics sector.
- A person who can work independently within a DC environment, supporting the teams through daily requirements and delivering long term support and development.
- Exposure and proven practise within ER, absenteeism and sickness processes.
- Love to influence department heads, aligning with their departmental needs and building engagement within their teams.
- Motivated by building a positive working environment.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and bring new ideas to a developing business.
- Good administration skills enabling the HR administration to be actioned successfully.
What Experience Do You Need?
Retail HR Advisor - Retail - What are we searching for?
- A bright, confident individual, a confident ‘go-getter’ and ready for the challenge and pace of a growing ecommerce business.
- A strong influencer, able to drive and deliver independently.
- A clear ability to ‘think outside the box’, approach challenges creatively with a real passion for HR.
- A clear ‘people person’ able to deliver with personality and warmth.
You need dedication. It is a challenging market, but this business has its finger on the pulse. You will have a positive attitude in a dynamic ecommerce market, working as an inspiring leader to motivate and challenge your teams and colleagues to meet the needs of the business.
What you put in you will get that energy back ten-fold, when it comes to rewards and opportunities for progression.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.