This inspirational independent business offers a unique and passionate retail environment. With recent development to create a unique retail offer we are now in a exciting position to start the search for a strong Store Manager.
About The Role
ROLE: Store Manager – Interior and Furnishings
SALARY: Up to £30,000
LOCATION: This role is based nr Clitheroe
30 minute commute from Skipton or 45 minute commute from Preston
- A passion for European antiques/beautifully crafted pieces/interior design and quirky finds.
- Solid stock management skills and experience of electronic stock/till system.
- A passionate leader, with the ability to develop a small team.
- Naturally commercial with an ‘above and beyond’ approach.
- An interest in creative.
- Experience leading a stand-alone, service lead environment.
- Commercial skills to drive sales and engage with the creative customer.
- Current experience within homeware.
What Experience Do You Need?
Service, in this unique environment is key, you must be able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, create a ‘customer experience’ and drive the store and build a reputation. We seek a Store Manager that is commercial but has warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
- Excellent leadership skills and one to one customer service skills.
- 100% hands on approach, a complete ‘open door’ approach with your team.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
- Proven track record of delivering results and stock management is key.
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative retail environment or creative hobbies would be desirable but not essential.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Sales Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Concession Manager or Retail Manager of a £500k + turnover store.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.