A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
Administration Coordinator – Worldwide Hotel Group
(6 month temporary role, with the possibility of being permanent.)
Salary: circa £9.00 to £11.00 per hour
Hours: 16 (3 day week)
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Administration Coordinator to join one of the Europe’s fastest paced Hotel businesses to help them grow and further develop their brand and share within a C2B and B2B market.
As Administration Coordinator you will support the Europe team with administrative support, communicating marketing, activities, events, process invoices, expenses, emails and spreadsheets alongside administration duties.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Project management, organising regional events, social media group, internal projects, overseeing guest satisfaction, mystery visits, collating H&S results.
- Preparing the Regional weekly news, memos and liason between Head Office and Hotels.
- Some accountancy responsibility (ACA), insurance claims, complaints handling, holiday request / expenses, Insurance renewals.
- Meeting organisation, communicate hotel's commercial strategy with the Operations Director, working hand in hand with all Cluster Mangers and General Managers.
- Deliver and accurate data to the UK and European team.
- Attend regional and European meetings alongside the Revenue Director. (Adhoc European or UK travel may be required with an over night stay).
You will be a natural hard worker, with an independent attitude who sets high standards, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part within the team.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Administration Coordinator job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.