Assistant / Deputy Manager
This inspirational brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. A truly British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly discerning creative customer. This business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of 2018's great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
About The Role
ROLE: Retail Assistant Manager – Flagship
SALARY: Up to £25,000
- You must be a passionate leader.
- Naturally commercial with an ‘above and beyond’ approach.
- An interest in the arts or creative.
- Leading a stand-alone, service lead, boutique environment.
- Commercial skills to drive sales and engage with the creative customer.
- Managed a turnover upwards of £1 million and a team size of ten or more.
- Current experience from Fashion, Footwear, Beauty or Confectionery.
Service, in this unique environment is key, you must be able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, create a ‘customer experience’ and drive the store and build a reputation with the local community. We seek individuals that are very commercial but have warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- 100% hands on approach, a complete ‘open door’ approach with your team.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative or artistic studies or hobbies would be desirable, but is not essential.
You will currently be working as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Sales Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Trainee Manager, Supervisor, Senior Sales, Key Holder, Concession Manager or Retail Manager of a £1m + turnover store.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant / Deputy Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.