Commercial Finance Manager
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for a talented FP&A Manager that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
About The Role
Commercial Finance Manager – International Expansion
Retail Finance Experience Essential
Salary: up to £55’000 – dependant on experience
The success and continued growth of this business has created an exciting opening for a Commercial Finance Manager to lead the growing department, driving high standards and the development of the finance team.
What Experience Do You Need?
This is what we are searching for: Commercial Finance Manager
- Someone who is hungry and driven.
- Current role within a retail or pure play business is essential.
- Strong academic at A ‘level and Degree level. Don’t have to be ACCA or CIMA, but would help.
- The role will develop, so large team exposure is essential.
- Exposure to influencing and tackling ‘Heads of Department’ or Board exposure is key.
- Strong personality, no wall flowers.
- Ability to think on your feet, and work outside of the norm. Develop and create structure.
- Experience with developing under-performing employees.
- Gravitas to work with and lead executives.
- Exposure to business partnered senior managers.
- Strategic exposure is essential.
- Someone who has presence, has fun, and can equally lead and motivate a team.
- Someone who knows exactly what they want to do with their career. This role can be pushed.
- Exposure to continuous improvement is key. Understanding systems and how they work.
- People, process and system data analysis.
- Exposure to management system, SQL and excel would help!
Interested? get in touch to talk in more detail!
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Commercial Finance Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.