A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conference and Events Director to lead and develop an exclusive, high-end venue.
About The Role
Role: Hospitality Director – Arts Venue
High end hospitality
Salary: Circa £75,000 with benefits
Culture: Warm, Approachable, Driven and Down to Earth.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hospitality Director with a solid experience, gained in luxury hotels or similar high profile hospitality venues. This is a truly unique venue with an extremely discerning clientele.
What Experience Do You Need?
Hospitality Director - What are we searching for?
- A natural leader, able to deliver first class operations, whilst driving sales.
- Strategic, continually innovating and evolving the offer.
- Customer focused, driven to deliver the very best guest experience.
- An inspirational character, leading and motivating with warmth and personality.
- Experienced in operating at a high level within the luxury hospitality market.
- A finely honed eye for detail is crucial.
- Huge passion for an outstanding service and food offer.
- A natural communicator and able to deliver in a polished environment.
- A knowledge of the arts would be advantageous, but not essential.
You could be currently working as a Hospitality Director, Venue Director, General Manager, in either high end Hospitality, Conferencing or Events, this is a truly unique role.
- Very high Customer Service standards.
- Natural passion for the industry.
- Strength of character to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Use initiative and innovation.
This is truly unique role in a specialist environment, a very rare opportunity!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.