Technical Services Manager
A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Technical Services Team Leader to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch!
About The Role
Technical Services Manager – Electronic Retailer
SALARY: up to £45’000 – Dependant on experience
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A people lead manager, how can inspire a productive team.
- A sharp eye for detail, able to break down the data accurately.
- A driven, adaptable manager, able to work commercially across varying projects.
What Experience Do You Need?
Technical Services Manager – What are we searching for?
- Experienced in delivering an efficient operation, the pace of this role sometimes requires military style planning!
- Naturally positive, able to lead the technical team, who are often working to tight deadlines.
- A solid level of technical knowledge to relate to the team, who are processing, grading and repairing consumer electronics.
- Able to communicate across the business with a variety of stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial approach. Can you think outside the box?
- Get under the skin of the operation! How does your customer think? What are the competitors driving? How can we be the best?
- Conviction in your decisions.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for delivering an efficient operation.
A natural ‘people person’, able to inspire your team daily to drive commercial results.
This is a brilliant step into a successful operation, with continued expansion forecast for the next two years, the career possibilities really are endless.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Technical Services Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.