Online Trading Manager
A midlands based Ecommerce retailer is in searching for new talent to jump on board and join in the success! Recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
Online Trading Manager – Online Retailer – Growth Top 100
- You will be a specialist in trading online categories delivering sales and margin.
- Ability to deliver strategically with exposure to board level.
- Very strong at people development with a passion for empowering the team.
- Can consistently develop the UX ‘Customer Experience’ through the Ecommerce site.
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
What Experience Do You Need?
Online Trading Manager – Online Retailer - What are we searching for?
- You will be focussed on developing and leading the team through empowerment.
- A strategic role delivering sales results across various online channels, along with other key KPI metrics such as AOV and Conversion.
- Effectively managing the team to trade the websites not only from a weekly and daily perspective but also to drive the longer term strategic direction of the company.
- Proven experience trading across a range of categories, improving sales to budget and key KPIs.
- You will have driven the day to day, short, mid and longer-term improvements across the team for a commercial ecommerce business.
- Conviction in your decisions.
- A strong commercial Online Trading Manager who can communicate results, solutions and trading initiatives to improve sales and conversion at board level.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for Ecommerce.
- Hungry to make your mark as an Online Trading Manager and deliver an exceptional team.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Online Trading Manager job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.