First Line Manager
This worldwide business continues to expand across the UK and Europe. Opportunities are endless, and it is the strongest performing retailer that can offer fast career progression for independent, strong, highly motivated leaders.
About The Role
First Line Manager – Fast Paced Retail Distribution
The First Line Manager has overall operational responsibility for a strong team in a fast paced demanding operation and the ideal candidate will work alongside the senior management team to ensure objectives, KPI’s and strategies are met for their area of responsibility.
This role would suit a Call Centre Manager., Retail Manager or Distribution specialist. We can teach you distribution...what we are searching for is a leader!
We are searching for hungry individuals who are equally searching for a growth career and searching for a company that can offer them extensive career options!
- Be responsible for the control of the workflow and organisation of associates.
- Plan and organise resources within the team, influencing at all levels.
- Develop and monitor all associates within their department, including probationary reviews and monthly and annual appraisals to develop a high performing team.
- Develop, support and up skill your direct reports – recognise talent.
- A First Line Manager will maintain consistency and continuous improvement in results.
- High standard of accuracy.
- Experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment and managing 1-2 team leaders / supervisors / lead operatives and a headcounts of 15 + operatives is required.
- Ability to engage, motivate and influence to deliver results through your team.
- Ability to complete multi tasks whilst continually driving for results.
- Ability to adept well to change and support others through change.
- Problem solving skills.
What Experience Do You Need?
We are seeking an individual that is dynamic, a strong and decisive leader and results orientated with a drive for perfection.
There isn’t a more exciting opportunity on the market right now…it is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced First Line Manager, Operations manager, Shift Operations Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager or Distribution Manager from a volume distribution background to join this expanding and successful retailer or a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager or Deputy Manager to follow a solid career change but stay within a growth retailer!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.