This is an amazing opportunity for a strong and visionary Bar Manager/Duty Manager/Bar Supervisor to join a very fast paced bar. We are looking for experience of 40k plus turnover a week and managing a team of 15 plus.
About The Role
Role: Bar Manager – High Volume Bar
Salary: Up to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
You will be driven to lead and inspire the team to deliver extraordinary bar service. Already an experienced Bar Supervisor or Bar Manager, you will need the drive and passion to take forward the drinks offer at this busy location.
A strong personality, an eye for detail and a real passion for hospitality are essential to succeed in this role.
What Experience Do You Need?
Experience Required - Bar Manager – High Volume Bar
- Professional, high-reaching, and enthusiastic.
- You should have at least 1 years’ experience as a Manager or supervisor in a branded or high profile environment with high turnover (30-40k plus a week) and high levels of service.
- Able to constantly innovate in the product offering.
- Strong leadership and communication attributes with the ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Uses their personality and commercial mind to get the best out of their team and drive sales.
- You can work in a very busy, high volume environment, think on your feet and are able to learn and grow along with a fast-growing business.
- Can run a successful business, with their own personality ‘stamp’ on it.
- You will possess a real passion for customer service and creating a customer centred environment.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for both guests and staff. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress...
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.