A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
SALES MANAGER – RETAIL - APPLIANCES
BASIC SALARY: UP TO £23’000 – UNCAPPED OTE! (Average Earnings £38,000 - £42,000)
LOCATION – HUDDERSFIELD
A leading ecommerce retailer of appliances and technology is enjoying a dramatic growth in their market share and sales. Established in 1999, this business has grown from humble beginnings to become a true leader and innovator in the technology market.
This is the perfect next step for a passionate retailer to move from the shop floor to a head office environment, working 9-5 Monday to Friday!
SALES MANAGER – RETAIL – APPLIANCES - The Role
- It is essential that you are an individual who is driven to continually go ‘above and beyond’ to drive sales for the company…..You must live and breathe the brand maximising opportunities consistently!
- To proactively market the Account Management facility to existing B2B clients.
- To actively develop your own sales through the progression of inbound leads and prospecting for new clients.
- To actively manage all new and existing accounts, to optimise every sales opportunity through exceptional customer service.
- If you are able to develop your business unit effectively and grow sales continually, you will be very well rewarded, current executives are earning in excess of £60,000, and the OTE really is uncapped!
What Experience Do You Need?
SALES MANAGER – RETAIL – APPLIANCES – What are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with a natural entrepreneurial drive, a confident communicator and a natural sales person. With at least two years retail sales experience, you should be ambitious and focussed on developing your career to the next level.
- Inspiring energy and motivation to perform within a fast paced, dynamic team.
- A natural entrepreneurial spirit.
- Results driven and really motivated to continually exceed your KPI’s.
- A natural communicator, able to sell to a breadth of clients.
- Experience of selling household appliances is preferred, but not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to transition from the retail shop floor to the ecommerce market, a perfect role for an ambitious Sales Manager, Floor Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor with a passion for technology products.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.