A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for a passionate hospitality professional to join one of the area’s leading properties.
About The Role
ROLE: Conference and Events Manager – Specialist Venue
SALARY: UP TO £ 24,000
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate Events Manager to join this stunning venue, this exciting company continues to expand and are looking to appoint a high-flying manager to aid their growth. They are HUGE believers in internal progression, because you GET IT, you understand their unique business and their culture. When we recruit for this company, we look for the personality fit! Someone that is bubbly and has got the right attitude that complements an already successful career.
The Role: Conference and Events Manager:
If you are a one of kind inspirational individual, who leads from the front and treats your team like your family, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Conference and Events Manager with a winning PERSONALITY.
- Your focus will be delivering a high level customer experience and delivering exceptional events.
- Your attention to detail, will be second to none, ensuring that service levels and organisation of the events remain at the highest standard.
- You will be passionate and able to work under pressure with experience of managing fast paced, volume events, able to support your team in delivering a first class operation.
- This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress through a growing hospitality group.
What Experience Do You Need?
Experience required – Conference and Events Manager:
Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Conference and Events Manager or Banqueting Manager, within a Boutique or contemporary hospitality wedding business.
- A solid wedding and events experience, confident in performing ‘Toastmaster’ duties.
- Uses their charm, personality and commercial mind to get the best out of their team and drive sales.
- Can think on their feet and is able to learn and grow along with an expanding business.
- Passion for high interior standards and a natural flair for a creative and highly presented property.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
The ability to ‘hit the ground running’ and take ownership of customer needs, business needs and your team’s needs.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a very successful and leading independent business. It is essential you have the aptitude and creative outgoing personality we are seeking – you must naturally be a leader and one that goes ‘above and beyond’.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.