Food Hall Manager
An extremely successful independent group, who continue to invest significantly in their portfolio are seeking exceptional talent! With an expanding portfolio they are a business to not only be admired but undoubtedly leaders in their field. Every location is stunning and with consistent growth, this is a business that can not only offer you significant career development but a chance to work in some of the areas most beautiful properties!
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Food Hall Manager, Floor Manager or Deputy Manager of a large multi-million pound turnover store to join a thriving business, currently going through a positive growth plan.
ROLE: FOOD HALL MANAGER
SALARY: UPTO £38,000
As this business has huge growth plans, your role will be to absorb the culture, their unique business and to add growth to the organization.
For this opportunity we are seeking a Food Hall Manager or Store Manager who is used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ‘hands on’ commercial environment with a strong talent for leading and inspiring a team through a sales focused and customer driven commercial store. This role is extremely diverse and you will have to wear many hats from developing and implementing best practices, to maximising the sales, to developing the team, to ensuring the business delivers beyond customer expectations!
What Experience Do You Need?
EXPERIENCE OF A FOOD HALL MANAGER
We are seeking an experienced, talented and driven Food Hall Manager or Store Manager with the passion and desire to want to move forward with their career, progress and be part of something that is growing.
- It is essential you have managed a fast paced, high turnover food hall or store.
- Have experience of high end ‘Artisan’ foods.
- It is essential you can work with autonomy and are extremely commercial.
- We are seeking a manager who can think on their feet.
- It is essential you are a hands-on manager.
- A strong character with decisive management skills.
- You will have a solid retailing background.
- Delivery of operational standards across all areas within a high turnover store.
- Proven experience of driving customer service and sales.
- Management of controllable costs.
- You will be a strong retailer with great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to turn your hand to any product!
- Team building skills.
- Highly organised efficient individual.
- Strong decision-maker, delegation skills.
- Use initiative and instigate promotional ideas and events.
You will have a minimum of 3 years retail experience at a managerial level and must be a current Food Hall Manager or Store Manager from a high quality, large turnover retailer.
You can have experience across a wide variety of retailers from; Department Store, Homeware, Food or Supermarket!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.