Hr Business Partner
A leading ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated and proactive HR Business Partner, to jump on board and join in the success! Recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch as it continues its international expansion and digital innovation.
About The Role
ROLE: HR BUSINESS PARTNER
SALARY: UP TO £38’000
Due to expansion plans we are seeking a HR Business Partner with the passion and desire to help the company continue their growth by coaching and developing the teams, and promoting the strong company culture. We are seeking an individual who is very commercial and can create a positive and driven team to ensure that the brand delivers its full potential.
The brand is unique and we are seeking a HR professional who culturally fits the business! Someone who is bubbly, naturally goes above and beyond, loves retail and commercially driven to help the team exceed company KPI’s.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and hungry HR Business Partner with the passion and desire to want to move forward with their career, progress and be part of something big. You will lead a team of three advisors and collaborate with the HR Manger on shaping the HR strategy in an extremely innovative business.
What Experience Do You Need?
HR Business Partner, What are we looking for?
- A bright, confident individual, a confident ‘go-getter’ and ready for the challenge and pace of a growing ecommerce business.
- A strong influencer, able to drive and deliver on HR projects independently.
- Able to support the HR manager with the shaping and implementation of HR strategy and projects.
- A clear ability to ‘think outside the box’, approach challenges creatively with a real passion for HR.
- A clear ‘people person’ able to deliver with personality and warmth.
You will have a minimum of 3 years HR experience. The company can offer you an exciting and challenging career within a fresh and innovative business. The culture is unique and they really do support and develop their employees.
You can have experience across a wide variety of industries, but exposure to retail, call centre or logistics is preferred.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.