Merchandising Admin Assistant
A midlands based retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual, to join them as a Merchandising Assistant,. Jump on board and join in the success!
Recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
Through continued organic growth we are searching for PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE and PASSIONATE individual with a strong retail background to hit the ground running with the ability to establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment.
About The Role
LOCATION – NUNEATON
SALARY - UP TO £21,000 Dependent on experience
As this British retail business develops we are seeking retail talent that can hit the ground running!
Talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career. We are searching for a MERCHANDISER ASSISTANT with a strong interest in retail HEAD OFFICE background.
MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT….What are we looking for?
- As a Merchandising Assistant you will supporting the merchandising function with all administrative duties.
- You will support the team in maximizing stock availability through accurate analysis and stock distribution.
- You will review and analyse store packages and make commercial decisions to boost store profiles and stock packages.
What Experience Do You Need?
- MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT….What experience do you need?
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Experience of Supply Chain Management, Administration or a similarly analytical role is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with business acumen.
- Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner and deliver consistent data, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to create a positive working environment.
- Passion for the role.
We need to attract strong MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT who can work in a culture that is faced paced and while this business is growing. We need people who can work under pressure delivering results. You will be surrounded by leaders who are extremely passionate about the business they lead – you will need to be competitive, self-motivated, efficient and one who goes ‘above and beyond the call of duty’ to support your category.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Merchandising Admin Assistant job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.