A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
SALARY: up to £40,000 + OTE – dependant on experience
A dynamic ecommerce retailer, based in Yorkshire, is in search of a commercial, highly analytical SEO Manager to join the business and drive further success!
Recognised as one of the top growth businesses in the UK, this award-winning ecommerce business has grown by 50% over the last 2 trading years.
An autonomous business where you can thrive to really make your mark.
Are you a SEO Manager that is hungry for progression? Do you want to work in an autonomous, successful growth culture?
This SEO Manager position is a role where you can really make your mark!
The business is fast paced and forward thinking, continuously innovating and investing in their systems and people. They are driven and entrepreneurial in their approach, they can offer a truly unique opportunity to grow your career very quickly.
A forward-thinking culture that can offer a uniquely flexible approach to employment, alongside a healthy range of benefits.
What Experience Do You Need?
Ecommerce Merchandiser – Fast paced online retailer- What are we searching for?
- The energy and passion to develop and implement a dynamic SEO strategy across all websites.
- Able to work collaboratively with departments across the business.
- Able to balance technical ability with creative flair.
- Be passionate about content creation, across all sites and blogs.
- Be proactive in carrying out regular audits, continually improving and innovating the customer journey.
- An effective communicator, working across all departments and managing all relevant external agencies.
- Be commercially driven, constantly monitoring competitor activity.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character.
- Strong desire and passion for eCommerce.
- Hungry to make your mark and deliver an exceptional team.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- Currently working within a similar SEO Manager role in a commercial business.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.