A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Logistics Director to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch!
About The Role
Logistics Director – Growth Pure Play Retailer
Circa £100’000 - £130’000 (some flexibility) + Shares + Bonus + Benefits
Location – West Yorkshire
We are searching for an experienced Logistics Director, who is ambitious, has solid experience of logistics and distribution from the retail sector, ideally with ecommerce (Pure Play) exposure, working within a B2B and B2C sector. Strong negotiation and a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial industry. You will have the drive and passion.
What Experience Do You Need?
Our brief is tight…these are the essential attributes we are searching for:
- You need to be currently working for a retailer or ecommerce business, this isn’t a consultancy role.
- You need to be strategic for the director appointment, but this is also a very hands on role…you will be on site and working with the team very closely. This is not a desk role.
- You need to be commercial, have the ability to think on your feet with numbers and financials.
- You need to show detail and process.
- You need to have strong leadership skills and be able to influence at all levels.
- Current responsibility for a large Logistic and Distribution team.
- Come from a fast-paced retail or ecommerce business that takes in excess of 150 million turnover.
- Multi large site exposure would be very beneficial.
This is a growth retailer and not for the faint hearted, you need energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a determination to make your mark!
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward the logistic development of this growth business.
- Adding to an already 3 site portfolio.
- Build and develop relationships.
- Improve the service provision and customer experience.
- Budget creation and management.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Identify and neutering talent.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Drive the Logistic operation forward to support business growth.
The business is looking for an enthusiastic Logistics Director, to live and breathe the brand, maximising opportunities consistently. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience, with a solid experience in the retail logistics sector.
An excellent career opportunity is up for grabs; this brand wants to attract the best Logistics talent on the market.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.