This worldwide business continues to expand across the UK and Europe. Opportunities are endless, and it is the strongest performing retailer that can offer fast career progression for independent, strong, highly motivated leaders.
About The Role
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer – Retail Distribution
Location: Knottingley, nr Wakefield
With global sales of over 31 billion, approximately 250'000 employees, this retailer is growing at a fantastic pace globally. Excitingly, Europe is one of the key channels for further growth, offering fast career progression for independent, strong, highly motivated and driven leaders.
- We are currently searching for an individual who loves to lead…a natural leader.
- Someone who is eager for progression.
- This highly commercial business will provide you an active and prominent role in one of the most successful retailers in the UK.
- You will have a resilient and highly motivating spirit, working as an inspiring leader to influence your peers to meet the demands of the high street.
What Experience Do You Need?
What experience do you need? – Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer – Retail Distribution
- The role is 4 days on and 3 days off. Across 2 shift patterns 6am to 3pm and 3pm until midnight. With the need to work 1 weekend in 3. Salaried weekly contract of 36 hrs. Some overtime required at peak (December).
- This isn’t a programming role, we are searching for a well skilled Maintenance Engineer, either electrical or mechanical biased with exposure to ideally a retail distribution or possibly food production environment.
- Solid mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge, ideally with PLC exposure and knowledge. PLC is not a deal breaker…training will and can be offered.
- Good diagnosis skills.
- Exposure and delivery with continuous improvements.
- Leadership and Influencing skills is really essential to fit well in to the company’s excellent culture.
- Head room for development…there are cross department opportunities and a strong career path to chase!
- Attitude to see the bigger picture…flexibility to meet the needs of the business will be required…particularly at peak trading.
Up for the Maintenance Engineer challenge? Want to find out more?...
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.