This inspirational brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. A truly British retailer who has secured success for the truly discerning creative customer.
We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Area Manager, Cluster Manager or Dual Site Manager to lead this company’s beautiful estate. As a truly creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most innovative companies to emerge from the UK.
About The Role
Role: Area Manager – Maternity Cover
Salary: Up to £45,000 + bonus
Location: UK role wide role. It is essential you are based in London.
We are seeking an individual that has strong commercial skills to drive performance and engage with the creative teams. We seek an individual that is commercial but has warmth and can create positive and driven teams, to ensure the stores deliver not only in figures but high customer service levels.
You will be an engaging Area Manager, Cluster Manager or Dual Site Manager that has a creative eye and one that is able to inspire, develop and lead a team, craft a ‘customer experience’, drive the stores performance, supporting your store managers to build a reputation with their local areas.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Ideally, you will have 2 years’ experience as Area Manager, Cluster Manager or Dual Site Manager and be ready to develop your career further, you will be a positive leader with plenty of enthusiasm.
- Previous experience of a blue chip retail brand and a managing a portfolio of store turnovers in excess of £1 million.
- You will need to be a strong and experienced Area Manager with a passion for providing the highest quality customer service.
- You will have excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- You will be practical, with a 100% hands on approach.
- You should be commercially minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent motivator.
- Consistent track record of delivering results.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm is critical.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative or artistic studies or hobbies would be desirable but are not essential.
This role is initially a 12 month maternity cover, however for a strong performer, opportunities can develop in to a more permanent role.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.