This midlands based pure play retailer is recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 5 years.
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. The organic growth we are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
About The Role
Buyer – Furniture
SALARY: Circa £45’000 + bonus, healthcare
With a successful like for like growth on last year and a strong forecast ahead (through further international expansion, ecommerce and social presence), we are searching for a strong Buyer to join the team and further develop their success.
We are searching for a confident and proven Buyer, who enjoys pushing boundaries, building a strong reputation further. International exposure would be fantastic experience for us, however this is not essential. What is essential is, a dynamic personality to run with a growth category.
Joining a business with a supportive and warm culture, it is key that you fit a culture that promotes and develops talent. This is a very fast paced environment, coupled with a strong passion for ecommerce and growth.
Up for the challenge?
What Experience Do You Need?
Buyer – Furniture
- You will be a talented and hungry individual who can work in a culture that is entrepreneurial and fast paced, while this business is growing, we need people who can work under pressure delivering results.
- Autonomous Buyer with the capability to trade the category.
- You will strive to work within a buying and merchandising team with accountability and responsibility for effective product development, range building and trading.
- You will have the capability to identify new product growth.
- You will have a passion and solid experience for Ecommerce.
- Far East knowledge and experience.
- You will have the capability to implement.
- You will lead from the front and inspire.
- Most importantly you will be hungry for career progression and be driven to take your career to the next level.
You will be surrounded by industry leaders who are extremely passionate about the business they lead – you will need to be competitive, self motivated, efficient and one who goes ‘above and beyond the call of duty’!
If you think this role excites you, this rare opportunity will blow you away!!!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.