An exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to work for a well-established European brand.
We are searching for a Store Manager who has passion, drive and determination to achieve. A Store Manager who loves working in a retail environment where customer service, customer experience and team development / progression is without question the number 1 focus. Someone who is looking for a role that offers complete autonomy of their own store.
About The Role
Location - Barnstaple, North Devon
Salary - up to £20’900
An outgoing personality and a Store Manager who can lead and inspire a team and work independently developing the store to its maximum potential. Treat it is your own business, demonstrating incredibly high standards in one to one customer service.
Store Manager requirements:
We are searching for an incredible retailer:
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture their team.
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, and want to work in a retailer that offers autonomy.
- You are loyal and naturally go above and beyond.
- You are commercial and can develop store sales.
- You customer is number 1.
What Experience Do You Need?
What experience do you need to be a Store Manager?
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- You will be hungry to develop your career and love retail!
- Experience of a blue-chip retail brand is essential.
- 100% hands on approach.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Floor Manager or Concession Manager of a high street store.
2018 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 13th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.