Regional Sales Manager
A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HOTELS
LOCATION: Cover Midlands area (Leicester/Birmingham/Coventry/Milton Keynes and Northampton)
SALARY – circa £25’000 to £30'000 + car, laptop, mobile. Annual bonus 20% negotiable
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Regional Sales Manager to join one of the areas fast paced Hotel businesses to help them grow and further develop their brand and share within a B2B market.
With the opportunity to not only drive your area in additional you will build relations with new corporate clients and introduce them to the brand.
As REGIONAL SALES MANAGER you will grow the B2B business. You will be responsible for managing key customer relationships to achieve agreed objectives and budgeted sales. The role will require a high degree of contractual and commercial negotiations to manage and deliver sales which meets and exceeds corporate expectations. You will ideally be of graduate calibre you will have a proven track record of sales delivery within the sales industry, specifically B2B and have some proven experience or working knowledge of the hotel industry.
What Experience Do You Need?
You will be a natural leader who sets high standards with considerable skills in closing deals and winning new customers.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager for Northern Europe, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part in this exciting phase of their growth.
KEY REQUIREMENTS - REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HOTELS
- Ability to research key decision makers for contact.
- Identify B2B opportunities and potential
- Grow market areas: Residential, non-residential, conference, training, meeting rooms.
- Influence key decision makers through a professional approach to win.
- Establish good working relationships and open communication with other Sales Managers and General Managers to co-ordinate the companies approach.
- To ensure a close working relationship with all GM’s in the region and be a support mechanism to ensure that the hotels budgets are exceeded.
- Manage preferred partnerships with agents and obtain new partners with the correct profile of business for the company.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Demonstrable drive and enthusiasm.
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Regional Sales Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.