A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
Revenue Analyst – UK wide role – HOTELS
Location: Ideally based from Northampton – however this can be flexible. The role covers a UK Wide area – Driving License essential – you can be home based anywhere in the UK if required.
SALARY: circa £25’000 to £30’000. Plus, Bonus and travel expenses.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Revenue Analyst to join one of the areas fast paced Hotel businesses to help them grow and further develop their brand and share within a C2B and B2B market.
With the opportunity to not only drive your area in additional you will build relations with new corporate clients and introduce them to the brand, supporting the Revenue Manager.
As Revenue Analyst you will deliver day to day forecasting, rate changes and strategy. Supporting the Revenue manager in developing, leading and communicating the hotel's commercial strategy. Close working relationship with the Northern Operations Director, working hand in hand with all Cluster Mangers and General Managers.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the commercial analysis and evaluations of decisions within all revenue streams.
- Ensure seamless, timeline reporting of information that supports and enhances the hotel's financial reporting such as forecasting, budgeting and market trends.
- Identify areas of opportunities and risks within revenue that add value to the hotels performance across the UK.
- Identify competitor’s activity and price points to enable the brand to be competitively priced for the UK market.
- Sent company revenue benchmarks.
- Work closely with European Head Office team.
- Develop and refine robust measurement tools and mechanisms, enabling clear performance benchmarking for all revenue streams.
- Give other commercial managers guidance and market insight for rate negotiations for all segments.
- Regular checks of revenue distribution for hotel's positioning, price parity, information accuracy and competition positioning.
- Deliver and accurate data to the UK and European team.
- Attend regional and European meetings alongside the Revenue Manager.
Revenue Analyst – Hotels – Experience
- Min 2 years in leadership role within Revenue
- Intermediate/advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of all other MS Office Applications
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrable drive and enthusiasm.
You will be an individual who sets high standards, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part in this exciting phase of their growth.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.