A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to expand their career within a passionate and growth European market leader.
About The Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to take their first step in to a National Finance Manager role, expanding their career within a passionate and growth European market leader.
ROLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Suffolk, East Anglia.
This role has international travel and exposure with offices in Suffolk, West Yorkshire, Holland and Chicago.
SALARY: £40’000 to £45’000 + fuel card, contributory pension and opportunity to progress worldwide.
CULTURE: Working with a young dynamic team, the company promotes autonomy and full support for you to achieve and exceed your goals.
As this European market leader has growth plans for the UK market, your role will be to absorb the culture, their unique business and to add growth to the organisation. Working as the right-hand person to the MD, you will have autonomy and exposure right across the UK business. An exciting time to gain full exposure in a commercial world!
- We are searching for a Business Analyst who has exposure of working in a fast paced, ‘hands on’ commercial environment.
- A strong talent for leading and inspiring a team through a sales focused and customer driven business.
- A diverse role, accommodating many ‘hats’, from developing and implementing best practices, to maximising opportunity, and ensuring the business delivers beyond expectations.
- A Finance specialist who can create an effective impact.
What Experience Do You Need?
Business Analyst skills required:
- Maintenance and development of financial controls within the UK across two UK legal entities.
- Partner the MD and department heads.
- Continually supporting, challenging and adding value to the Operations business function.
- Essential relationships skills – networking internationally as well as with other parts of the business.
- Robust financial control, planning and reporting.
- HUGE attention to detail.
- Outgoing fun personality.
- Ability to fit into a culture that is fresh and works and pace.
- Driven by success and bottom line.
- Head room to grow your career to take the next step / succession with future development.
- Fresh and hungry to bring on board new ideas, strong creative mind, vision.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Pace, Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm are essential!
Business Analyst Education:
- Accountancy qualification (ideally)
- Degree educated
- Microsoft AX system skills – especially very strong Excel skills.
- Experience and track record of working in a commercial and operational environment.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.