Head Of Marketing
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple ecommerce retailer. The business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and product expansion programme. The ideal candidate will be ready for career development with a progressive retailer, one that can assist you to grow in to a directorship role.
About The Role
Head of Marketing – Retail
Salary: up to £70’000 + benefits
Location: West Yorkshire
We are searching for a marketeer that is hungry for development and hungry to now take full responsibility for a beast of a retail marketing role.
- As a ‘Head of’ you will be an individual who has a confident, out-going character to survive in a very competitive market - comfortable in to drive the marketing creativity, to deliver, challenge and naturally lead.
- To be the interface between the commercial and creative element of the role and business.
- Have the head room to become a director.
- Understand the customer journey commercially, it has to drive sales, .
- Work hand in hand partnering the MD and heads of to deliver profitable business growth.
- You will have entrepreneurial exposure and be able to think on your feet in a fast paced environment.
What Experience Do You Need?
This is not a role for a marketeer that wants to be supported by pillars of structure, this autonomous role is for an independent, who loves an entrepreneurial spirit and can drive profitable and commercial growth from the front. Someone who’s marketing, creative and business decisions are based on sales impact.
This Head of Marketing role is not for the faint hearted, you must be a commercial retailer and can deliver impact and significant growth on an evolving and growing fast paced retail business.
Head of Marketing – Retail - What we are searching for?
- A trend aware candidate, with strong knowledge of the retail, ecommerce and marketing industry.
- Proven ability to deliver marketing strategies in a challenging, ever changing, extremely fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to design and deliver marketing activity for brand and own brand products.
- Engaging with the customer, generate and deliver PR and customer acquisition.
- Strong team leader and motivator, capability to inspire and lead from the front.
- Highly commercial and strong analytical skills are essential
- Outgoing, fun, strong character.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.