Head Of Marketing
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple ecommerce retailer. The business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and product expansion programme. The ideal candidate will be ready for career development with a progressive retailer, one that can assist you to grow in to a directorship role.
About The Role
Head of Marketing – Ecommerce Retail
Salary: circa £90’000 to £100’000 + benefits
Location: West Yorkshire
We are searching for an Ecommerce marketer, who is driven to join a progressive business, leading a strong marketing team to their next level of success. This is a newly created role can offer future exposure to directorship.
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple ecommerce retailer. The business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and product expansion programme.
There are 5 key areas we are searching for:
- Currently in a senior marketing role within an Ecommerce B2C business. Preferably retail.
- Must have transformed a business with proven results.
- Must have strong leadership qualities.
- A commercial individual.
- Current exposure to a business of 150 million+ turnover
What Experience Do You Need?
As a ‘Head of’ you will be an individual who has a confident, out-going character to survive in a very competitive market - comfortable in to drive the marketing creativity, to deliver, challenge and naturally lead.
- To be the interface between the commercial and creative element of the role and business.
- Have the head room to become a director.
- Understand the customer journey commercially, it has to drive sales, .
- Work hand in hand partnering the MD and heads of to deliver profitable business growth.
- You will have entrepreneurial exposure and be able to think on your feet in a fast paced environment.
This is not a role for a marketeer that wants to be supported by pillars of structure, this autonomous role is for an independent, who loves an entrepreneurial spirit and can drive profitable and commercial growth from the front. Someone who’s marketing, creative and business decisions are based on sales impact.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.