Ecommerce Trading Manager
A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
Ecommerce Manager – Site Trading Specialist
SALARY: up to £40’000 – dependant on experience
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
The success and continued growth of this business has created an exciting opening for an E-Commerce Manager or Ecommerce Operations Manager to lead the growing ecomm trading team, driving profitable strategy and results.
- Are you able to lead and support a team with inspiration?
- Can you demonstrate achievements in growing online trading categories?
What Experience Do You Need?
Ecommerce Trading Manager – International Expansion – What are we searching for?
- Someone who loves what they do. Oodles of energy and passion to join a growth business.
- Exposure to multi million turnover business - ideally 50 million+
- A 'go-getter' who is not scared of working outside of structure but also has the capability to create structure.
- Able to take ownership of the site, and drive its commercial growth.
- An entrepreneurial approach. Can you think outside the box?
- Able to analyse and manipulate key KPI metrics such as AOV and Conversion, a real CRO specialist!
- Love to trade the websites, and lead a team inspirationally to trade their categories.
- Get under the skin of the operation! How does your customer shop? What are the competitors driving? How can we be the best?
- Conviction in your decisions.
- Ability to analyse shopping behaviour.
- Specialist knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for eCommerce.
- Hungry to make your mark and deliver an exceptional team.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- A natural ‘people person’, able to inspire your team daily to drive commercial results.
Interested? get in touch to talk in more detail!
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Ecommerce Trading Manager job or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.