A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated individual to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
Marketplace Trader – eBay & Amazon Channels
SALARY: Up To £25,000 - dependent on experience
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
Marketplace Trader – What are we looking for?
We are searching for an experienced Marketplace Trader with a solid knowledge and experience of trading the eBay, Amazon and Groupon channels, alongside strong analytical and visual merchandising skills. With a successful track record of web trading and driving revenue and profit, you will be a bright, independent thinker, who isn’t afraid to make decisions.
- You should be ambitious and driven, our client is dynamic and enjoying fantastic growth, you should have the ‘headroom’ to progress in your career with them.
- A solid experience of trading the eBay and Amazon channels either your own or a branded retail business.
- A confident communicator, able to work collaboratively with the category traders on the main web site to ensure lessons are learned.
- You should be strategic, constantly monitoring and innovating your channel trading strategy.
- Constantly monitor competitor performance and execution to ensure the site competes favourably in terms of pricing and presentation.
- You should be very analytical, monitoring headline KPIs for other departments such as availability and pricing/margin to challenge assumptions and identify sales impediments.
- Constantly maintain product relationships and site content to enhance all cross selling and up selling opportunities.
What Experience Do You Need?
You will be a talented Marketplace Trader who can work in a culture that is entrepreneurial and fast paced and while this business is growing we need people who can work under pressure delivering results. You will strive to be close to the customer and have a strong desire to deliver results, we are looking for a smart individual who is 100% customer focussed.
You will be surrounded by industry leaders who are extremely passionate about the business they lead – you will need to be competitive, self motivated, efficient and one who goes ‘above and beyond the call of duty’!
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.