Senior Hr Advisor
A leading ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated and proactive Senior HR Advisor, to jump on board and join in the success! Recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch as it continues its international expansion and digital innovation.
About The Role
Through continued organic growth, we are searching for PERSONABLE and PASSIONATE Senior HR Advisor with a strong HR generalist background to join an established team and support the HR Manager across the full spectrum of the HR function.
SENIOR HR ADVISOR: Leading Ecommerce Retailer - What are we searching for?
- A bright, confident individual, a confident ‘go-getter’ and ready for the challenge of a growing ecommerce business.
- A strong influencer, able to drive and deliver on HR projects independently.
- Able to support the HR manager with the shaping and implementation of HR strategy and projects.
- An experienced line manager, able to lead, develop and inspire a team of two.
- A proven ability in leading change management, as this innovative company continues to grow and evolve.
- A dynamic communicator at all levels, with the ability to support our directors, line managers and colleagues with any HR requirements.
- A clear ability to ‘think outside the box’, approach challenges creatively with a real passion for HR.
What Experience Do You Need?
SENIOR HR ADVISOR: Leading Ecommerce Retailer - Skills and Knowledge required
- An excellent knowledge of Employment Law and Employee Relations, the practical application of it and the impact this can have within a business.
- A thorough understanding of employment law.
- A solid HR generalist experience.
- CIPD qualified.
- A degree in HR or business would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of dealing with a varied and sometimes complex caseload including absence management, performance and capability issues.
- Detail driven, dealing with issues promptly and effectively.
- You should be ambitious and looking for the next step in your career as either a HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor or HR generalist, and ready to progress through your proactive and flexible approach.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.