Assistant / Deputy Manager
This world–wide brand is instantly recognisable as one of the most influential and original companies to emerge from the UK. A truly British feel on an international scale whose steady growth has inspired many and secured cult success for this leading quirky lifestyle and fashion brand.
This retail business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of 2015's great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
The company has built up a phenomenal reputation in the UK and because of their success and continued growth they are now looking to compliment their existing teams by attracting the very best talent from the Industry to help them continue this outstanding organic growth...This is the most exciting time to join the business...
About The Role
DEPUTY MANAGER ROLE
We are searching for a passionate Deputy Manager who loves working in a high paced retail environment, where customer service and customer experience is without question the number 1 focus.
We are searching for an incredible person:
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture their team.
- Someone who is looking for personal growth with oodles of training and internal opportunities.
- You love life.
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, sprightly and want to work in a retail that creates a sense of fun.
- You are loyal and naturally go above and beyond.
- You are commercial and can develop store sales.
- You customer is number!
What Experience Do You Need?
What experience do you need?
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager in a high volume high street store.
- Experience of a blue chip retail brand is essential.
- Excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- 100% hands on approach.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, Concession Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager or Flagship Manager of a £4m to £10m turnover store ideally with a background in Fashion, Accessories or Homewares.
If you think this role excites you, the brand will blow you away!!!
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Assistant / Deputy Manager job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.