A global player within the Hotel Industry, operating an impressive portfolio spanning 42 countries, with properties ranging from 1 to 5 star.As a group they firmly believe in innovation to optimise the customer experience and to to remain ahead of their competitors.
About The Role
Administration and Marketing Executive – Worldwide Hotel Group – 6-month contract
(Initially Maternity Cover. The role has a high chance being permanent.)
Location: Bradford plus UK and Europe travel required.
(French speaking would be an advantage but not essential)
SALARY: circa £19’000
A unique opportunity has arisen for a passionate Administration and Marketing Executive to join one of the Europe’s fastest paced Hotel businesses to help them grow and further develop their brand and share within a C2B and B2B market.
As Admin and Marketing Executive you will co-ordinate marketing, planning activities, Managing the relationship with the nominated marketing company, PR, Social Media management, liase with Head office marketing departments and attending meetings with marketing partners.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Project management, organising regional events, social media group, internal projects, overseeing guest satisfaction, mystery visits, collating H&S results.
- Preparing the Regional weekly news, memos and liason between Head Office and Hotels.
- Building relationship with suppliers, sourcing the right suppliers for the business and negotiating any issues with the hotels.
- Some accountancy responsibility (ACA), insurance claims, complaints handling, holiday request / expenses, Insurance renewals.
- Meeting organisation, communicate hotel's commercial strategy with the Operations Director, working hand in hand with all Cluster Mangers and General Managers.
- Regular checks of revenue distribution for hotel's positioning, price parity, information accuracy and competition positioning.
- Deliver and accurate data to the UK and European team.
- Attend regional and European meetings alongside the Revenue Director.
You will be a natural hard worker, with an independent attitude who sets high standards, this role provides real opportunities to make a difference and play a strategic part in this exciting phase of their growth.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.