A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Distribution Manager to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch!
About The Role
Distribution Manager – Growth Ecommerce retailer
Circa £50’000 to £55’000 (some flexibility) + Bonus + Benefits
Location - Elland
We are searching for an experienced Distribution Manager, who is ambitious, has solid experience of distribution from the retail sector, ideally B2B and B2C. Strong negotiation and a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial industry. You will have the drive and passion.
Not for the faint hearted, you need energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a determination to make your mark!
What Experience Do You Need?
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the carrier service, defining the right support for the business.
- Build and develop c carrier relationships
- Improve the service provision and customer experience.
- Budget creation and management.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Team development. Identify and neutering talent.
- Hands on approach to the business, yet the capability to operate strategically daily. (Short and Long term).
- Daily exposure to scheduling and product selection.
- Commercial Acumen.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Drive the Logistic operation forward to support business growth.
The business is looking for an enthusiastic Distribution Manager, to live and breathe the brand, maximising opportunities consistently. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, with a solid experience in the retail sector.
An excellent career opportunity is up for grabs; this brand wants to attract the best Distribution talent on the market.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.