Technical Manager - Qc
This midlands based pure play retailer is recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 5 years.
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. The organic growth we are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
About The Role
Category Technical Manager - Furniture – Top 100 growth retailers
Salary: up to £55’000 – + bonus dependant on experience + bonus
Max 6 weeks travel annually - Far East and Europe
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced multi-million pound turnover environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
The success and continued growth of this business has created an exciting opening for a Technical Manager to ‘head up’ the Quality Control and product technical department, someone who will lead the growing department, driving extremely high standards and delivering brand objectives and legal requirements, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction with the product.
What Experience Do You Need?
Category Technical Manager - Top 100 growth retailers
What are we searching for?
- Someone who loves what they do. Oodles of energy and passion to join a growth business.
- Creates a fun and engaging environment.
- Ability to think on your feet, and work outside of the norm. Develop and create structure.
- Gravitas to work with and lead executives and senior managers.
- Strategic exposure.
- Someone who has presence, has fun, and can equally lead and motivate a team.
- Someone who knows exactly what they want to do with their career. This role can be pushed.
- People, process and analysis.
- Exposure to multi million turnover business - ideally 50 million+.
- A 'go-getter'.
- Can you think outside the box?
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for business.
- Hungry to make your mark and deliver an exceptional team.
- No wall flowers, we are searching for a strength of character that has conviction in their decisions.
- Delivery through the brand’s critical path.
- Strong communication with relevant departments, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to travel worldwide when required.
- Solid proven career within a technical product role within a retail or Ecommerce business.
Interested? get in touch to talk in more detail!
How to apply
Click here to apply for: Technical Manager - Qc job or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.