A midlands based bathroom retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Showroom Manager to jump on board and join in the success! Recognised as one of the top 100 growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch with international expansion planned for the next 2 years.
About The Role
Showroom Manager – Bathrooms
SALARY: CIRCA. £28,000 + BONUS
The business is progressive and promotes a ‘go getter’ attitude to survive in a very competitive Bathrooms market. We are searching for talent that can establish themselves in a fast paced, innovative environment and have the hunger to make the next step in their career.
You will be an engaging Store Manager that has a creative eye and one that is able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, craft a ‘customer experience’, drive the store and be a true advocate of the brand.
What Experience Do You Need?
Showroom Manager – Bathrooms– What are we searching for?
- An individual that is very commercial but with the warmth to build a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
- You should have 2 years’ experience as a Showroom Manager or Assistant Showroom Manager in a high profile showroom and be ready to develop your career further.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- You will be practical, with a 100% hands on approach.
- An entrepreneurial approach. Can you think outside the box?
- A 'go-getter' who is not scared of working outside of structure but also has the capability to create structure.
- A natural ‘above and beyond’ character, with strong desire and passion for sales and customer service.
- Someone who loves what they do. Oodles of energy and passion to join a growth business.
- Able to get under the skin of the operation! How does your customer shop? What are the competitors driving? How can we be the best?
- Hungry to make your mark and deliver an exceptional team.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Showroom Manager or Assistant Showroom Manager, ready to grow their career in a newly opened, high profile showroom, experience of the showroom environment and sales is essential to succeed in this role.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.