This inspirational brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. A truly British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly discerning creative customer. This business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of 2017's great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
About The Role
We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Store Manager to lead this company’s beautiful store. As a truly creative brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most innovative companies to emerge from the UK.
Role: Retail Store Manager – Creative Independent Brand
Salary: Up To £30,000
Location: Central London
We are seeking an individual that has a fantastic commercial skills to drive sales and engage with the creative customer. We seek individuals that are very commercial but have warmth and can create a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
You will be an engaging Store Manager that has a creative eye and one that is able to inspire, develop and lead a team, craft a ‘customer experience’, drive the store performance and build a reputation with the local area.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Ideally, you will have 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager in a high profile store and be ready to develop your career further, you will be a positive leader with plenty of enthusiasm.
- Previous experience of a blue chip retail brand and a managing store turnovers in excess of £1 million.
- You will need to be a strong and experienced retail manager with a passion for providing the highest quality customer service.
- You will have excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- You will be practical, with a 100% hands on approach.
- You should be commercially minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent motivator.
- Consistent track record of delivering results.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm is critical.
- Passion for customer service.
- Experience of creative or artistic studies or hobbies would be desirable, but is not essential.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Retail Manager, Senior Manager, Flagship Manager of a £1m + turnover store.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.