We have a very exciting opportunity available for a passionate and experienced Store Manager to lead this company’s beautiful store. As a truly inspiring brand they are instantly recognisable as one of the most innovative companies to emerge from the UK.
About The Role
Role: Store Manager Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Location: Various Opportunities across Central London
You will be an individual with fantastic networking skills, to drive sales and engage with customers. We seek individuals that are very commercial but have warmth and can build a positive and driven team to ensure the store delivers not only in figures but high customer service levels.
You will be a Store Manager that has a creative eye and one that is able to inspire, develop and motivate a team, the ‘customer experience’, drive the store and build a reputation with the diverse customer base.
What Experience Do You Need?
- Ideally, you will have 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager and be ready to develop your career further, you will be a positive leader with plenty of enthusiasm.
- Previous experience of a blue chip retail brand would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
- You will need to be a strong and experienced retail manager with a passion for providing the highest quality customer service.
- You will have excellent man-management, training and development skills.
- You will be practical, with a 100% hands on approach.
- You should be commercially minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent motivator.
- Consistent track record of delivering results.
- Ability and experience to support, lead, drive and inspire the team.
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm is critical. Passion for customer service.
You will currently be working as a Store Manager, Retail Manager, Senior Manager, Flagship Manager of a £1m + turnover store.
How to apply
Alternatively if you prefer to talk you can give us a call on 01254 824 146 to discuss this role in more detail.